The frontend is (currently being re)written in Vue2, with some legacy code written in AngularJS. One of the main targets is to remove the dependency on all AngularJS code. Furthermore, webpack and node.js are part of your basic development toolkit.
Frontend is based upon Bootstrap.
The backend is written in C#, .Net Core 2 as REST-Api. The application is hosted on Microsoft Azure. Atlassian’s Jira and Bitbucket are used for bugtracking and source code.
· 3+ years of experience in frontend development
· Ability to write elegant, readable and well documented code
· Good knowledge of English language
· Familiar with working with API’s
Good to have:
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Basic knowledge about Ð¡#
About the perfect candidate
· Good and open communicator
· Looking for (technical) solutions to generate the best value for the customer.
As Front-End Developer You will be responsible for:
· Implementing the new features on the front end part, as part of the team
· Improve current code with latest insights
· Communicate with the other developers and / or interaction designers.
· Fix bugs
· Create (unit)-tests
Level of English: Intermediate/ Upper-Intermediate