Required Professional Competencies:
- Technical skills: Works with Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, OS), Is familiar with internet, works in accordance with procedures and ticketing systems.
- Planning and organizing: orchestrates and implements clear, efficient and logical approach to work and manages assignments, objectives and time; gives priority to service-affecting problems.
- Attention to detail: ensures quality in work delivered; has a critical eye on his work.
- Analysis: pin points problems and tackles them in a logical, step-by-step way.
- Problem solving: Compares and relates data from different sources and identifies key issues and trends with a view to resolve customer problems.; questions in a persevering manner to discover underlying issues until the failure or problem is clear; is direct and assertive.
Required Interactive skills:
- Customer focus: understands the needs, requests, problems and priorities of customers, responds immediately to their needs. Works to build a positive customer experience.
- Team orientation: builds effective, co-operative relationships with colleagues; puts team goals before personal goals; responds positively to requests from others; values input and expertise of colleagues, readily steps in to help others, participates actively in team discussions and activities, deals with diversity.
- Oral and Written Communication: proven telephone and listening skills; questions in a persevering manner to discover underlying needs until the customer message is clear; deals with complaints; is direct and assertive. Communicates appropriate, concise and accurate information in written form; speaks fluently English beside mother tongue (and another language proficiently, depending on the project)
- Active Listening: Uses the information collected from the customers and addresses the needs.
Required Core Competencies:
- Results orientation: focuses on targets, quality and deadlines.
- Creativity/Innovation: has the ability to come with new ideas, seizes opportunities, thinks “out of the box”.
- Behavioral flexibility: embraces change and has the ability to maintain efficiency in a changing environment and within a variety of dynamic work situations.
- Tolerance for Stress: maintains control and performance in stressful situations; stays calm when problems arise, avoids letting day-to-day pressure affect them, does not take rejection personally, stays positive, puts problems behind once solved.
- Self-starter: acts in a proactive way in anticipating issues and goes above and beyond what is expected from them, shows confidence and believes in their own capacity to achieve results and tackle problems.
- Ethics and Integrity: “walks the talk”, abides by business conduct guidelines and ethics; deals appropriately with confidential data.
- Exploring: appraises own strengths and weaknesses; has the willingness to develop their own skills, knowledge and behaviour through on-the-job experiences and feedback from others.
- Respect for the individual: demonstrates respect towards other team members, internal and external customers.
- Work Standards – Excellence: sets high goals or standards of performance for them and the organization. Is dissatisfied with average performance.