- You work on fun projects, we offer you the space to learn and experiment.
- In addition to developing (mobile) applications, devising and writing out projects for other developers that you also manage is part of your work.
- We will encourage you to become 'Prestashop certified', given that we are Prestashop partner, you will regularly work with Prestashop.
- You work together with programmers, designers and marketers.
- We like hard work, but also fun at work!
We are looking for a:
- HBO work and thinking level (through education or work experience).
- Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of working with frameworks, such as Laravel / Symfony.
- You use MVC and OOP.
- If you are experienced in prestashop, then that is an advantage.
- You think in terms of solutions and you work accurately.
About the company
If you work for our client, who challenges you to make the difference within an enthusiastic team. The corporate culture can best be described as informal and collegial. A full-time job for 40 hours per week where a competitive salary and innovative environment are opposed. In addition, there is a training budget for each employee.
Our client is a company that is growing steadily, so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth within the organization.